- Planning / Zoning / Solid Waste
- Forms & Documents
Forms & Documents
- List of Plumbers and Soil Testers (PDF)
This is a list of licensed plumbers and soil testers, in no particular order, that have worked or commonly work in Oconto County. This list is intended to assist Oconto County landowners in the process of hiring licensed plumbers and/or soil testers. Oconto County does not endorse nor recommend any firm or individual identified on this list and you may wish to contact any licensed plumber and/or soil tester to work on your behalf.
- List of Septic Pumpers (PDF)
This is a list of septic pumpers or inspectors in no particular order that have worked or commonly work in Oconto County. Oconto County does not guarantee the work of any of the listed service providers, and Oconto County is not responsible for the present or future performance of the listed providers. It is the customer's responsibility to research and verify any necessary licenses, bonding or liability insurance held by the listed service providers.
- Sanitary Permit Application (State) Rev. 2/22 (PDF)
- Sanitary Permit Application - County (PDF)
For use only with reconnects and non-plumbing systems.
- Form 12-002 - Holding Tank Agreement (PDF)
(Contact Zoning Dept for proper agreement document-staff will assist in pre-filling agreement form so it is in a format acceptable for recording in Register of Deeds office.)
- Form 12-003 - Holding Tank Maintenance Agreement (PDF)
- Form 12-004 - Privy Installation Agreement (PDF)
- Form 12-009 - POWTS Evaluation (PDF)
- Form 12-012 - Maintenance Notification (PDF)
- Form 12-014 - Privy Recommendations (PDF)
- Maintaining Your Septic System - A Guide for Homeowners (PDF)
- Well Code DNR Setback Fact Sheet 2020 (PDF)
- Wisconsin Field Indicators of Soil Saturation Less Than 6 Feet Deep (PDF)