New View assists individual's looking for permanent community employment as a provider for the State DVR program. Individuals receive direct support and ongoing assistance within this program. Services offered include:
- Internships - short term paid opportunities in community jobs
- Job coaching - working with you on the job
- Job retention activities - follow along activities to ensure long term success
- Permanent job placement - working with area businesses to find the right fit for you
- Job preparation - resume writing, applications, interview practice, job searches
- Benefit Analysis - We are able to help you with information on how paid work may affect your benefits.
Contact a New View case manager today to help determine eligibility for this program. New View is able to assist in the application process.
Eligibility and Referrals