New View Industries has been providing quality vocational services to the disabled of Oconto County since 1974. The goal of New View Industries is to enable these individuals to become productive members of society. We are able to do this through a variety of social and vocational services. Some participants can learn skills that will allow them to enter the mainstream workforce, and also teach them daily living skills. By working at New View, our participants get a sense of belonging and being productive.
Through our vocational services, New View Industries operates a workshop with more than 28,000 square feet of assembly and warehouse space. If your company has jobs that they would like to outsource, then New View is the place for you. We always provide competitively-priced, on-time services to our customers. Our diverse production crew of over 100 employees is committed to high quality standards and customer satisfaction.
New View Industries is able to efficiently handle custom packaging and assembly jobs that can be too costly or time consuming. NVI would like the opportunity to help you reduce costs, increase production and delivery, or free your workers and work space for other assignments and operations.
New View is a government non-profit agency that is operated by Oconto County Health and Human Services. New View was first established in 1974 through the efforts of parent advocates who wanted more opportunities for their disabled children as they transitioned into adulthood. Through the years, New View has changed, adapted, and expanded to what it is today. New View offers a wide variety of services for individuals as well as the community to help support our diverse population. New View is proud to serve Oconto County and the surrounding communities. We are committed to provide quality services to participants in all areas of their lives.
- 1974 - New View began operations in downtown Gillett, WI for the purpose of providing disabled adults an opportunity to work and participate in the community.
- 1980 - New View moved to its current location at 222 W Park Street to better serve the increasing number of participants.
- 1990 - New View expands its work floor space to accommodate its increasing work load.
- 2001 - The New Beginnings Store began operations in Gillett, WI as an opportunity to help families in need and provide vocational opportunities for participants. New Beginnings was later relocated to Oconto Falls, WI.
- 2004 - New View expands by adding a multi-purpose room / cafeteria to accommodate participants. A 5,000 square foot warehouse is also constructed. Programming is also expanded to offer day services for adults.
- 2022 - A new 6,000 square foot building was added to the New View campus located at 228 W Park Street for the purpose of re-locating New Beginnings back to Gillett and to expand programming for youth services, mental health, and family services.