How do I get help with an OWI assessment?

If you are court-ordered to have an Operating While Intoxicated (OWI) assessment, you must be assessed in the county that you live in. If you live in Oconto County, you would come to the Oconto County Health and Human Services to register for the assessment. Registration consists of paying the $240 assessment fee in full before you will be given an appointment. You will also be asked to complete a questionnaire about your alcohol and drug use. When you come to your appointment, you must bring a copy of the arrest report with you. You must also bring an adult family member. At the assessment, a driver safety plan will be developed based on your needs. The plan could range from a minimum of educational classes to alcohol and drug treatment.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a Marriage License?
2. How do I apply for a drivers license renewal or test?
3. Who do I need to talk to about Garbage Pickup?
4. I need to contact Social Security Administration; Do you have their number?
5. How do I get help with an OWI assessment?
6. How do I get help with questions about behavioral health, alcohol/drug or psychiatric services?
7. How do I report child abuse or neglect?
8. How do I purchase a new Oconto County Platbook?
9. How do I purchase an annual boat launch sticker?
10. How do I Request a Firewood Permit?
11. How do I request a Timber Cutting Notice?